1. Terms definition
- 1.1.1. "Site Administration”(then Site Administration) employees authorized for managing the site, working on behalf of individual entrepreneur Frolenkov Nikolay Viktorovich who arrange and (or) process personal data and also defines objectives of personal data process, the actions (procedures) executed with personal data.
- 1.1.2. "Personal data" is any information which refers directly or indirectly to a particular private individual (subject of personal data).
- 1.1.3. "Personal data process" is any action (procedure) or range of actions (procedures) executed with or without using automation technologies executed with personal data including collecting, recording, classification, storing, accumulation, clarification (updating, changing), extracting, using, delivery (spreading, providing,access), impersonalization, blocking, deleting, destroying personal data.
- 1.1.4. "Personal data privacy" is obligatory rule for an Operator to follow or other individuals who got access to personal data not to let spreading this data without getting an agreement from a personal data owner or any other legal foundation.
- 1.1.5. "A website user (then User)" is an individual who has access to the site, forum and chat via the Internet and uses site Open Real Estate.
- 1.1.6. "Cookies" is a small piece of data sent by a web-server and kept in a user's personal computer, which web-client or web-browser resends to a web-server in HTTP-request every time when the attempt to open the site page is made.
- 1.1.7. "IP-address" (Internet Protocol address)is a unique address assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.
2. General provisions
- 2.4. Site Administration does not check the credibility of personal data provided by website Users.
3. Personal data
- name, last name, paternal name
- a User's e-mail
- 3.3. Site administration receives data which are sent automatically in the process of viewing or/and opening pages:
- IP address
- Cookies information
- Information about the browser (or another software which provides access to the site)
- time of the access to the site and time spent in the site
- referrer (the previous page address)
- 3.3.1. Turning Сookies off can lead to inability to access some parts of Open Real Estate website, which demand authorization.
- 3.3.2. The site collects its users' IP-addresses. This information is used for finding out and solving technical issues.
- 3.4. The site Administration is not liable for third-parties operating procedures of personal data who a user contact with in framework of the website using.
- 3.5. A User is aware and accept the possibility of placing in a website pages the software of third-parties, which results in getting impersonalized data listed above in point 3.3.
To such third-parties software may refer:
- systems for collecting traffic statistics (e.g., Yandex.Metrica, Google Analytics etc.)
- social plugins (blocks) of social networks (e.g., Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- online chat JivoSite
- other systems for collecting impersonal information.
4. Aims of personal data process
- 4.1. Site Administration performs personal data process including collecting and storing only the Personal information which is necessary for contract establishment and its obligations enforcement.
- 4.2. Site Administration has a right to use Personal data, particularly for the following purposes:
- identification of a User's location to provide their safety and prevent fraudulent practices
- creation of a user account for completing payments
- identification of a User, registered in a site for making an order, and (or) remote purchase and sale contract establishment, and also for fulfilling obligations on the contract made with the User
- feedback establishment with a User, including the form of sending notifications, requests on a website use, providing services and request processing
- providing of technical support
- processing and getting payments, tax confirmation or fiscal charges, refund issues
- providing a User opportunities for getting software, updates and services
- carrying out marketing, statistics or other researches on the basis of impersonalized data
- advertising campaign running in agreement with a User
5. Ways and time limits for personal details process
- 5.1. Personal details process of a User is performed without limitation of time in any legal way, including personal data managing systems with the use of automatization means or without them.
- 5.2. User's personal data can be passed to the competent public authority of Russian Federation only on grounds and under procedure outlined in jurisdiction of Russian Federation.
- 5.3. In case of losing of disclosure of personal data Site Administration informs a User about losing of disclosure of personal data.
- 5.4.Site Administration take all the necessary organizational and technical measures for protecting User's personal information from illegal or accidental access, destruction, changes, blocking, copying, spreading, and other illegal actions of third-parties.
- 5.5. Site Administration together with a User takes all the necessary measures on loss prevention and other detrimental effects caused by loss or disclosure of a User's personal data.
6. Obligations of the parties
- 6.1. A User must:
- 6.1.1. Provide the information necessary for using a website.
- 6.1.2. Update, complete the information of personal data in case of changing this information.
- 6.2. Site Administration must:
- 6.2.3. Take precautions that are usually used in the existing business practice for keeping safe confidential information on a User’s personal data.
- 6.2.4. Perform blocking of personal data, which belong to a User from the moment of the User’s or their legal representative’s request or request of a competent legal authority on protection of the rights of subjects of personal data in case of exposure non-valid personal data or illegal actions.
- 6.2.5. Hand a User’s personal data over to the competent public authority of Russian Federation only on grounds and under procedure outlined in jurisdiction of Russian Federation.
Last updated: June 29, 2017